Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia, May 29th, 2020
Scheduled Server Maintenance
On Saturday, 06 June 2020, starting from 01:00 AM +08, we will perform an infrastructure upgrade and migrate your account(s) from your current server to a new server with the latest hardware in our new Google Singapore datacenter facility.
This is a standard and seamless procedure that will be performed late at night when the traffic to the server is minimal and we expect up to 2 hours of downtime.
What to know about the migration? Because your site will be migrated to a new machine in a different datacenter in the region, there will be an IP address change and the DNS settings of your domain(s) have to be updated accordingly. You will have 14 days from that moment to update the settings, during which we will redirect automatically all the traffic from your old server to the new server, ensuring that there will be no downtime or loss of visitors.
We also kindly recommend that you avoid making any changes to your website on migration day in order to prevent data loss.
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia, January 5th, 2020
Transition from Resilio Sync to Syncthing
Re: Customers with cloud-free storage project folders based on Resilio Sync
For the past 4 years, we have synced project-related customer data with the help of the licensed software from Resilio.
Based on Resilio Sync cloud free folder sharing platform, sensitive and non-sensitive project data were distributed and synchronized within local and global teams. Even projects with several hundred gigabytes of data for teams in Europe and Asia ran smoothly.
In 2018, we launched internally Syncthing for the same purpose.
Syncthing is a program for continuous file synchronization. It synchronizes files between more computers in real time, encrypted and data is protected from prying eyes. The data is exclusively and you have the choice of where it is stored, whether it is passed on to third parties and how it is transmitted over the Internet.
We are now pleased to inform you that from quarter 1 of 2020 all new folders and releases for customers in a cloud-free environment will be supplied with our Syncthing production setup.
All advantages of Syncthing can be found here https://syncthing.net/
We will initially introduce Syncthing for the following projects and companies of us:
- Droidcon Bali (Indonesia & ANZ) – Join the largest network of global Android developer events
- Audience Serv Indonesia – INTELLIGENT, TARGETING, EVERYWHERE – The generator of direct bookings for hotels
- BiruDaun Web Developer – BALI INTERNET MARKETING & Web Development – Professional Web Development focused to 3-4* hotels
- Indonesia Digital Marketing – Web Design & Apps – Speed & Analytics – Performance Marketing – SEO, SEM, SMM, PPC – Hotels & Get More Direct Bookings – focused to 4-5* Hotels in Indonesia
- Celax Asia – Service Provider & Innovator for companies and projects in Asia, and Europe, specialized in the areas of business services, digital & network technology and digital assets.
10. April 2019
In order to continuously offer the best quality hosting services, we will be performing a maintenance on Thursday, 18 April 2019 from 00:00 AM to 06:00 AM +08.
Date: Thursday, 18 April 2019
Time: 00:00 AM to 06:00 AM +08
Duration: 6 hours
Expected downtime: 10 minutes
While we do not anticipate any impact on your overall website performance, short service interruption may appear. We recommend postponing any updates and new content uploads on your hosting account during the maintenance time so that no changes are lost.
We apologize for any inconvenience during the maintenance and thank you for your patience and trust.
Your BiruDaun Team, Bali
For our customers content review teams
Privacy Pass is a Chrome / Firefox browser extension that makes browsing well protected sites a better experience for our customers review teams.
If a user IP address has a bad reputation, the user may need to resolve a CAPTCHA page before they can access such websites. Privacy Pass eliminates this and makes it easier for the user and can be used by any user who uses Chrome or Firefox.
Users who frequently encounter CAPTCHA pages will find it beneficial to install the extension so that the number of pages found decreases for them. This is especially useful for shared and mobile network users, who tend to have a poorer IP reputation due to their common nature.
The extension can be downloaded from both Google Chrome and Firefox.
More details at https://privacypass.github.io/
Our underlying system has been redesigned to automatically scale CPU and storage resources as needed, based on customer needs. Our system can allocate up to 32 CPU cores and up to 128 GB of RAM for the customer’s cPanel.
Please have in mind, if your website or cPanel uses much more resources than usual, our system will add more server resources to your cPanel temporarily until the issue is resolved or situation is defined as normal.
The following costs apply:
- per additional 1 CPU core costs IDR 200K
- per additional 1 GB of RAM costs IDR 200K
The auto-scaling system can allocate multiple resources until the cPanel average is below 75%.
Please note that we charge you the extra amount.
2 incidents that we had this year:
- A third-party DDoS attacked a customer’s web shop and sent a few million requests to our customer’s web-shop within minutes. There are no additional costs because the firewall handled this attack and no scaling was required.
- A WordPress site suddenly leads to a 1000% increase in CPU utilization, resulting in scaling. Cost of IDR 1 juta incurred. After resolving the issue, the customer has adjusted the internal guidelines for dealing with WordPress, as many people are involved in this site to avoid such problems in the future.
Quality services meet or might exceed customer expectations. Empirical studies have shown that good service quality improves economic competitiveness.
The most important aspects of quality are anchored in the concept of quality management and these are equated with a culture. There are many aspects of quality in a business context, although primarily the idea is that the business produces something, like our services. These services and their creation include many types of processes, procedures, equipment, and investments, all of which fall under the quality umbrella.